5.01.2011

Aunt Aspen

I have been meaning to post pictures of Aspen's cute little nieces.  My aunt and uncle breed huskies and they bred Aspen's brother to another husky they have, Vallie.  I had forgotten how fun and cuddly they are as puppies!!  One of them (Andi) is just down right naughty but so stinking cute.  They are all three black and white females so my cousin named them after the Black sisters in Harry Potter - Bellatrix (Bella), Narcissa (Cissa) and Andromeda (Andi).


Andi and Bella

Cissa (she's my favorite!)


They are worn out from their photo shoot and just napping with Mom. Well, all except for Andi in the back.

This is Basil, their dad and Aspen's brother.



It's so fun to play with Basil because he and Aspen have the same mannerisms and facial expressions.  I love the similarities knowing they grew up completely separate.  Nature vs Nurture has always intrigued me, even in dogs!

1 comment: