Saturday my parents drove to Alabaster and surprised me by coming to visit. Tommy knew but kept the secret... so we went to pick up some lunch and there they were, yay! We had so much to get done this weekend and it was so good to have their help. Last weekend we ordered new appliances to be delivered this weekend and there was alot of work in installing these, if it were left up to Tommy and me we would have strangled each other by the end I'm sure of it! I'll post pictures soon of the new appliances and the kitchen updates. Saturday night though we took a break, had dinner and walked over to Cityfest. Vertical Horizon played first (I knew a couple of their songs but not many) and then Craig Morgan played. He did such an awesome job, I LOVE me some country music so I knew just about every song that he sang. We had a busy but great weekend. Tommy took a couple of pics during the concert but didn't tell us he was taking them (obviously).
12 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment