8.17.2011

Day 8: Technology




If you know me at all, you must know that I am cold natured.  Not just a little bit cold, like wear sweatshirts inside in the summer time cold.  As a kid, I would run out to the car for a couple of minutes to "warm up" and then run back inside (seriously, ask mom).  I love summer and really dislike everything about winter unless snow is involved.  There is a jacket of some sort and a blanket in all of our vehicles.  This picture is of the best invention of all times.... heated seats.  Oh wait, there's more - that beautiful little button in the middle, have you figured it out yet??  It's a heated steering wheel!  Amazing, I had never heard of such until we purchased our last car and it makes me oh so happy.  I probably would have bought the car with no other feature than the heated seats and steering wheel.  Ah... isn't technology wonderful :)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so crazy :) Ha! I put in my last comment that you were doing the Project 365, then I was talking to mom the other day and she said "I thought if was just 30 days?" Working night shift is killing me slowly!!

    I will have to keep in mind the heated steering wheel the next time we purchase a car. That's one of the coolest inventions!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that was even an invention...

    ReplyDelete