2.12.2011

So Long, Cindi.

About a month ago the transmission went out in my little red civic, known to me as Cindi the Civic.  Just picture me, on Hwy 31, in traffic, pushing her off to the side of the road - horrible!  The car would not have gotten us much on trade in so we decided to get the transmission fixed and sell it on our own.  Well, as of yesterday, Cindi has a new owner.  Sad day! :(  Yes, I got attached to a car!!  I got it when I was a senior in high school with 23,000 miles on it and sold it yesterday with 143,000 miles on it.  It's amazing to me that I actually spent that much of my time in a car.  Here's a pic I got Tommy to take of me with the car before we sold her.



2 comments:

  1. awwwww..so long cindi! how did you decide she was a cindi and not a cindy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think because Civic had 2 "i's" and I thought Cindi would, too. Cindi with an "i" sounds more fun and playful, I think. lol

    ReplyDelete