8.15.2011

Day 6: Childhood Memory



When I was in middle school I became a bit obsessed with candles.  I had TONS of candles.  This one night I was burning a few on my nightstand while watching TV in my black light sensitive blow up chair (I so wish I had a picture of this awesome chair, maybe I'll google to see if I can find one).  It's also possible I was painting my toes neon lime green, I still have the polish if anyone needs to borrow it.  I look over during a commercial (the candles probably had been burning 30 minutes or so) and I had this huge melted area in the middle of my lamp shade.  Thankfully, I did not burn down the house but as you can see I still love candles.  All 3 of these came from the same room and the one on the left I made at a little shop in Helena.  There were 6 other candles in this room but they were decorative and not actually ones that I burn so they didn't make the day 6 photo cut.


I'm going to edit this post because I found a picture of the blow up chair, woohoo! 



I also had this chair in lime green for friends when they came over but it was not nearly as wonderful as Princess Michele's throne :)


Well, this post got way off subject but I sure did enjoy remembering the good times of middle school.


4 comments:

  1. Inflatable furniture (that is most likely horribly flammable), fire, and neon nail polish? i have so much to learn about you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please, don't forget that all of it had to be black light sensitive! I will see to it that Svea has a great purple inflatable chair when she gets older and of course Corinne gets a mini version in her fav neon color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this made me laugh :) love that you are doing the project 365! I've been taking a picture of Bryson everyday since he turned 2. going to see if I can keep it up this year and then maybe do the 365 next year!

    Love y'all

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is only for 30 days, I'm not sure I'm up to 365! This has been fun though so who knows.

    ReplyDelete