Friday, Tommy and I headed with my aunt and uncle to watch my cousin Paul play football. We have been to watch him all through high school and this year he his a senior. Mountain Brook has had a great season so far and I hope it will continue for them because Friday night they beat.... Hoover!! I think it was the first time in more than a decade or something. It was so much fun being there and watching the excitement of the student, fans, parents, coaches etc! We didn't have that opportunity at my high school and it was fun to feel apart of that win. While I was there I took my "fly" picture - I really wanted to wait until the Alabama game Saturday night because there was going to be a fly over by a couple F16 jets. I went with the Spartan flags, though.


Excuse the blurriness - I got to the came took the first picture and my camera said "no memory card"!! Argh! I had left it in the computer from uploading day 1 :( Back up - IPhone that didn't take such a great picture with everyone running everywhere. I was trying to zoom in on the flags flying, zoom takes even worse pics lol. You get the idea.
Congrats to Mountain Brook and my cousin Paul (starting right tackle) on the huge win!!
No comments:
Post a Comment