It's funny how these websites give you sizes of your baby, they don't say she's the size of a cucumber they say she's the size of a hothouse cucumber... what?? I mean who knows what that is?!? Not me so I have to go google images of all these strange vegetables and then still really don't know what size they are. What I do know is that she is currently about 2 to 2.5 lbs and is about 14.5 inches in length. We still have a ways to go before the arrival of our little girl and that's a good thing because we still have alot to get done before Jan 6! (not to mention somehow getting all the Christmas shopping done, too) We are very excited and can't wait to meet her :)
Here are a few pictures from the pregnancy
Oct 1 - I'll take another one probably Nov 1
6 weeks and then 26 weeks
Look how much she's grown!!
She loves having her hands up by her face in all the ultrasounds
6 weeks and 26 weeks
I'll try to post nursery pictures as we get that all put together and maybe some new belly photos since I actually have one now :)
Oh my goodness! Your bump is so stinkin' cute :) You look amazing! I can't wait for Anna Katherine to get here! And can't wait to see pictures of the nursery!
ReplyDeleteYay! I've been waiting on a baby post and belly pics! You are about the cutest little pregnant person ever!!! Love!
ReplyDelete